Reducing the Stress of Remote Work: A Digital Toolkit
Eliminating the Stress of Remote Working
- The application helps you keep track of what is important by highlighting it on the main page.
- The best part of Google Drive is that you are notified when team members make modifications to any of your files, making the collaboration process simpler.
- It takes the headache away from working remotely by connecting you to your teammates at your fingertips.
- Unlike other applications GroupMe allows you to either use the app to communicate or receive messages through SMS.When things are hectic and you need a break you can use the mute feature.
- The application has some updates that include being able to share location so it’s no longer a problem finding a coworker. GroupMe is a great tool for communicating with your team.
- The app ends the cycle of phone tag and trying to figure out a time that works best between you and another.
- You are able to pick location, time and length of meeting, when creating the meeting.
- When you’re overwhlemed you can use calendly built in workflow to remind you of all your plans.
- There is a board that separates tasks and shows the development of each assignment. Each section is broken down into a list: To-do, being done and done. This allows the team to accurately track what needs to be done, so nothing is left undone.
- Cards hold all relevant information about said assignments, including due dates, who’s responsible for each task, checklist and attachments.
- There is a built-in butler that automates the tediously small task, turning those into workflows. The integration of apps such as Google Drive and Slack makes this app a winner for most teams.
- The many plug-ins (Trello, Google Drive, G-mail and Google Calendar) make “Slack” a staple for communication and staying organized easily.
- Slack allows your team to create separate chat channels to discuss different ideas or break the teams down into smaller groups. You are in charge of the chat preferences.
- The Workflow Builder is a new Slack feature that makes tedious duties simple.
- Never worry about finding something, the app has a search box to look for messages or files.
- If ever the desire to speak with someone outside of your respected company arises, it is now feasible with Slack Connect, connecting you to who you need.